Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Foo(d) Fighter

Well, after thinking it over, and a suggestion from Hel that a Sharpened Letter Opener would be more acceptable than using a Worn Dagger, that gave me the idea to use the food weapons...

First, when the next Darkmoon Faire comes, I'll get Last Month's Mutton, which should last me until I'm able to get the rarer, sillier (and less damaging) Steelscale Crushfish. At level 41, I can use Mug O' Hurt, which can proc a nice slowing effect, so I'll mostly use it in WSG. I can also enchant them with Icy Chill, and use slowing poisons and mind-numbing poisons, none of which cause damage.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The food weapons is a brilliant idea :) I quit WoW for some time and mostly missed the Darkmoon Faire and the attention that fishing seems to have gotten, so I've never heard of the mutton let alone the fish. Looking forward to seeing some shots of Noor running around slapping people around the head with mutton & fish!

Perhaps it's to bring people to their senses. Nothing like a cold, wet fish to the face to stop you fighting :) Glad I helped a little with the creative juices.

Angie said...

I am curious, what is the Darkmoon faire? I just started WOW after Christmas. :-)

Brian Westley said...

See Darkmoon Faire