Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Unstable server FTW!

Maiev took a long time to come up from maintenance today. I did the Spirits of Auchindoun daily as usual -- but I had forgotten to get the quest first! I usually log out by the questgiver so I can log in before I go to work and get the quest, but the server isn't up when I go to work on Tuesdays. So I took a tower without having the quest.

Luckily, the server crashed, giving me a second chance to do it. This also allowed Pureblade, a pally who usually does it with me, to get the daily too since he wasn't on earlier. The server reset also created a bunch of Steam Pump Flotsam in Zangarmarsh, and I caught a total of 3 Strange Engine parts (1 before the reset, and 2 after), which saves a whole day of dailies. And finally, Alterac Valley was the daily battleground (lost the first one, but won the second by attrition).

No comments: