Sunday, July 20, 2008

Blast from the Past

Mephisston logged in on an alt and was surprised I was already level 61 (after about 38 days 19 hours /played). Plus, I met another WoW oddball, Triops, a melee warlock, who is now on the list of oddballs. Other bits of news, I finally found the schematic for the Flame Deflector on the auction house, and I just made it to 350 tailoring so I can make Primal Mooncloth (and do the quest for the specialization, which gives me some XP). I'll try to see if I can learn and unlearn Shadoweave tailoring first, to get 2x the XP, but that didn't seem to work for weapon/armorsmithing. Spellfire is out because I need to kill a nether-wraith to complete the quest...

Update: as I thought, you don't get another quest to change tailoring, you just change, so no additional XP. Oh well, I didn't need that 70G anyway...

No comments: