Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mekgineer's Chopper

I managed to give a ride to a level 12 Draenai named Seliis to all the flight paths in the Eastern Kingdoms, and he only died twice -- once when he disconnected and ended up on the road alone in Arathi Highlands and I was unable to keep the spiders off of him, and once in Eastern Plaguelands when a patrol of elites from Tyr's Hand killed him before I even saw them. The only difficulty is that I can't tell if my passenger is in combat or not, so it's harder to tell if it's safe to stop.

On our way through Deadwind Pass, we drove through about 10 horde going the other way; one of them (a mage) tried to kill me, but with about 23k hitpoints and still on the move, he didn't come close.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow thanks for the tip! Saved me some time too.